NetEnt’s Reel Rush Slot is a unique 5 x 5 reel game. Only 13 of the 25 reel spots are actually in use during basic play, but this number climbs thanks to the frequent Re-Spins that are given out after every victory and the rising Ways to Win with each Re-Spin.
Reel Rush Slot Review Games
About Reel Rush Slot Theme
Two connected and well-liked slot game themes served as the basis for the creation of Reel Rush Slot. Retro fruit slot machine games make up the first category, while more contemporary cascade games like Candy Crush fall under the second.
By combining aspects from both cultures, the designers were able to produce a game that appeals to almost all players, both modern and traditional, & especially those who have a sweet taste!
Anime Kawaii Design Concept
The aesthetic impact of Kawaii can be seen in Reel Rush’s theme ideas (cute, kitschy graphics from Japan). The many mobile games created from the 2000s onward, which frequently featured sweets as a natural extension of fruit symbols – a concept acquired from slot games – feature a significant amount of kawaii anime designs.
With their delicious-looking fruit and sweets as symbols, the symbols in Reel Rush have brilliantly merged these two great traditions – one old and one new.
With charming curved-off squares and basic features, the reels’ graphics are evocative of 1980s platform games like Super Mario Brothers or other games with a similar aesthetic. The reels are set against a background of a vibrant green forest. The trees that resemble ice cream cones and a few toadstools are also included.
Ways to Play Reel Rush Slot Demo
It’s quick and simple to customize this slot to your tastes:
- You must first decide on your wager. Choose a Coin Value between 0.01-0.25, then a Bet Level between 1 and 10, and then click “Play.”
- To place the smallest bet possible, select a Play Level of 1 and a Coin Value of 0.01 for a total stake of 0.50.
- In contrast to changing your Coin Value, hitting Bet Max will immediately raise your Bet Level to 10. A bet of 125 is the maximum wager when the coin value is 0.25 and the bet level is 10.
- Basic Autospin choices include levels 10, 25, 50, 50, and 100.
- By selecting STOP next to the spins counter, you can choose at any time to end the Autospin feature.
- The Autospins tab also has Advanced Options, where you may specify loss and win limitations.
Game Settings can be found by clicking the spanner icon in the lower-left corner of the screen. To select one of the following options, click on this spanner:
- If you find the reels to be too slow, Quickspin is a really wonderful idea.
- Also, you may choose whether or not the game’s intro screen appears each time you play it.
- This option also lets you activate the spin button using the spacebar.
Free Spins of Reel Rush Slot
As we previously stated, these are activated after you win on your fifth Re-Spin, or when you have won six consecutive games. The number of Free Spins in Reel Rush is fixed at 8, and they cannot be retriggered.
The Wild symbol continues to be active and is a great replacement for all other symbols during the Free Spins feature. The famous 3125 Ways to Win feature of the game and a full reel screen of 5 x 5 in play during the Free Spins make this feature the main attraction.
Volatility and RTP for Reel Rush
Reel Rush has a 97% return to players. With Stickers scoring 96.69%, Twin Spin scoring 96.6%, and Fruit Case scoring 96.4%, it has a modest advantage over other fruit-themed NetEnt games of a similar nature.
Medium volatility characterizes the game. There are three levels of volatility: Low, Medium, and High. It all depends on your particular preferences; one isn’t necessarily superior to the other.
Also read: Coba Slot Demo Review
Here at bocoran slot gacor malam ini site, Reel Rush can be played without spending a single penny. Indeed, we offer our site’s visitors thousands of slot games for free, and this one is simply one of them. Before playing a slot machine for real money, it’s usually a good idea to try it out for free.