The Hot Spin Megaways concept has proven to be a hit for iSoftBet, and the Megaways version appears to be the ideal way to bring the series to a close on a high note.
At least for the time being, because if Hot Spin Megaways is a smash, we’re sure iSoftBet has more sequels in the works. It’s effectively the same game as the two originals, but with more of everything, as anyone familiar with the licensed engine might probably guess.
The Deluxe edition came with a few more modifiers, but most crucially, a far higher potential than the original game. But that’s nothing compared to the 50,000x maximum win you can get here. The Megaways version appears to be a no-brainer alternative compared to the predecessors, with even more interesting modifiers from the Hot Wheel, as well as cascading dynamic reels.
Hot Spin Megaways Slot Review
When you get a winning combination, the Cascading Reels feature activates, removing all the winning symbols from the grid. Wilds can help you in this area, appearing exclusively on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5, and replacing all other paying symbols. As long as you keep on winning, the gaps left by the removed winning symbols will be replaced with new or existing symbols that fall from above. Just check our Hot Spin Megaways slot review below to find more.
The Hot Spin Megaways Wheel on the left can be activated at any time, providing one of nine modifications which we will briefly discuss below:
- Wild – adds 5 to 8 wilds to the grid at random.
- Super Wild – adds 8 to 12 wilds to the grid at random.
- Up to three reels can be synced with matching symbols using the In Sync feature.
- Super In Sync – does the same with all six reels at once.
- Reels 2, 3, and 4 go wild when you activate the Wild Scrolls feature.
- Super Wild Reels – similar to Super Wild Reels, but wild reels have a x2, x3, or x5 multiplier. Mystery Symbols – reward 6 to 10 mystery symbols that turn into matching symbols and are chosen at random.
- Super Mystery Symbols – similar to the previous game, but with the addition of up to 16 mystery symbols.
- All 6 reels land on 7 rows, giving you a total of 117,649 chances to win. The Hot Spin free spins bonus round is triggered by the Bonus Trigger.
When the four bonus wheel scatters appear anywhere in the same cascading sequence, the Hot Spin Bonus Round begins. You have the option to choose one of four free spins options on this Hot Spin Megaways slot:
- 5 free spins with a x5 multiplier at the start.
- 10 free spins with a x3 multiplier at the start.
- 15 free spins with a x1 multiplier at the start.
- Rewards for mystery options 5 to 15 free spins with starting multiplier x1 to x5.
Each tiered win increases the multiplier one by one, and that applies to the next win you get. The multiplier has no upper limit, as is generally the case in Megaways games, and you can also win +3 or +5 extra spins by landing 2 or 3 scatters during the same cascading sequence.
The Hot Spin Wheel in the Free Spins feature is slightly different, as it appears at various intervals during the feature. When a bonus round is triggered, the following modifiers are applied to one spin:
- Random Wilds – assigns 5 to 12 wilds on the reels at random.
- All 117,649 ways to win are active when you choose Max Megaways.
- Mystery Symbols – award 6 to 15 mystery symbols on the reels at random.
- Multiplier Boost +3 increases the multiplier.
- Symbols Removed – removes all low value fruit symbols.
The Hot Spin Megaways Experience with 200 Spins
The highlights video begins uneventfully, with one dead spin following another. Then, approximately 0:40 into the 2-minute film, four scatters appeared, and we tried our luck with the Mystery option. By pressing the play button below, you can see how much we got away with after receiving 9 free spins and an x5 starting multiplier.
Summary Of The Hot Spin Megaways Slot Review
In retrospect, it appears like iSoftBet’s Hot Spin Megaways series would eventually lead to a Megaways release. The Hot Wheel modifiers work well with the dynamic reel grid and the cascading win feature. However, it would have been interesting to see the thing triggered more frequently. Perhaps a symbol collection or cyclic trigger would have been more appropriate, however the amplified spin does appear on a semi-regular basis.
The 50,000x potential is without a doubt the strongest argument for choosing this game over the originals. That’s 10 times more than the Deluxe version (and 100 times more than the original), and despite the huge difference in maximum wins, the RTP of 95.98 % remains almost the same.
If you liked the previous installments, we don’t see why you wouldn’t enjoy this one, which is bigger, bolder, and more powerful. This Megaways edition is actually the only one you need if you’re a beginner player.
You can play it on several betting sites on Google. Just find the good site to play using keywords such as situs judi online Hot Spin Megaways, Hot Spin Megaways slot, etc.
Also Read: Joker Action 6 Review (RTP 95.14%) Greentube